everydayhero recognises that your personal data belongs to you and we don’t wish to use it in ways that you don’t want us to.
You can control whether or not you receive most types of email from everydayhero by visiting the “Manage Notifications” tab in your account.
You can also exercise a variety of rights regarding our use of your data:
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we have about you
- You can ask us to correct any incorrect data we have about you and you can also update your account details yourself at any time by visiting your everydayhero account
- You can ask us to delete your data
- You can ask for your data in a common, machine-readable format
- You can object to any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests
- You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data
To exercise any of the foregoing rights, please complete a request form here. Note that some of these rights may not be enforceable until 25 May 2018 and some aren’t absolute—for example, we may not be able to forget you if we have to keep some of your data to comply with the law—but we’ll evaluate your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. everydayhero will respond to your request within one month of receiving it. Also, note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country of residence or place of work.