Eventbrite is the world's fastest growing registration and ticketing platform, allowing anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.
Eventbrite's social approach to ticketing makes them one of three registration platforms globally which lets event owners publish their event to Facebook as an ‘Official Event’ – which has a much higher chance of appearing in the Facebook newsfeed, timelines and search.
everydayhero is pleased to announce a partnership with Eventbrite technology which will allow all of our wonderful nonprofit customers to connect an existing everydayhero campaign to their Eventbrite registration form, customers best-in-class registration and ticketing, combined with best-in-class peer to peer fundraising pages.
What it means for you:
Good news! You can now use Eventbrite to power the registrations and ticketing component of your event, all while ensuring that all registrants are offered an online fundraising page!
How to get started:
Do you have an event coming up?
Getting started with everydayhero and Eventbrite is super easy! Just follow these steps:
- Build your fundraising campaign from within your charity account
- Sign up for a free Eventbrite account and build your event.
Follow the simple, step by step instructions to add detail, images and ticket types.
- Once your event is set up you will be taken to your event dashboard within Eventbrite.
- Find the everydayhero fundraising app in the extensions library - or click here to install it.
- Congratulations! You've installed the everydayhero fundraising extension. Now select "UK" as your region.
- Enter your campaign UUID.
To obtain your campaign UUID email your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're all done - you'll see your campaign imagery in the extension.
Happy fundraising from everyone at Eventbrite and everydayhero.
Want to learn more?
Please don't hesitate to contact us to learn more about how everydayhero and Eventbrite can help you!
Want to learn more about Eventbrite? Click here!