Eventbrite is the world's fastest growing registration and ticketing platform, allowing anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.
Eventbrite's social approach to ticketing makes them one of three registration platforms globally which lets event owners publish their event to Facebook as an ‘Official Event’ – which has a much higher chance of appearing in the Facebook newsfeed, timelines and search.
everydayhero is pleased to announce a partnership with Eventbrite technology which will allow all of our wonderful nonprofit customers to connect an existing everydayhero campaign to their Eventbrite registration form, customers best-in-class registration and ticketing, combined with best-in-class peer to peer fundraising pages.
What it means for you:
Good news! You can now use Eventbrite to power the registrations and ticketing component of your event, all while ensuring that all registrants are offered an online fundraising page!
How to get started:
Do you have an event coming up? Getting started with everydayhero and Eventbrite is super easy!
- Head over to Eventbrite and login - or sign up - with your account detail.
- Set up your event as you would normally, adding details and ticket types.
3. Once your event is all set up with Eventbrite, you will be taken to your event dashboard
Here, you will find the everydayhero extension in the Eventbrite extension list.
4. Install the everydayhero App using the "Install App" button on the right hand side of the page.
5. Congratulations! You have sucessfully installed the everydayhero extension.
6. Select the region your campaign is occurring in - in this case, Ireland
7. You can select an existing campaign or set up a new campaign. If you select an existing campaign you'll need to provide your Campaign ID. Get in touch with us if you need help acquiring your unique campaign ID number. You can request your ID by emailing email@example.com
8. Set up your campaign in the everydayhero extension as you would inside everydayhero. Add your event details and settings and continue.
9. Your event is now live and ready to go! See below for the screen your fundraisers will see once they've completed registration via Eventbrite. Happy fundraising!