We automatically transfer donations to our charity partners on a fortnightly basis so they can start putting your donations to work quickly.
This means we can't split donations between two or more charities - but you can set up a team page to support more than one cause that is close to your heart!
You can build a separate page for each of your registered charities - and connect them with a team page. This will encourage donors to donate to one of the two charities you're passionate about. Just follow these simple steps:
- Head to https://www.everydayhero.com/uk/ and search for the first cause you want to support
- Click on "Start fundraising" to set up your page
- Set up your everydayhero page as you normally would
- Once your page is set up click on "Create team" in the right hand side of the page
- Create and name your team and it should look like this:
- Click on "Add Page to Team" to set up a new page or add an existing page to your new split fundraising team!
- Set up your second page and your team page should look like this:
- You can now fundraise for two charities using your new split charity team page!