We are thrilled to announce that we are about to release significant improvements to our donation forms.
Our aim is to provide you with a beautiful, new donation form that not only looks great but focuses on delivering value, consistency and an improved customer experience.
Some exciting new features you'll notice:
- A new mobile first experience to improve completion rates
- Simplified micro-steps in the giving process to avoid overwhelming donors
- A visual link between the intended donation value and it's impact on the fundraiser's goal for P2P donations to increase overall gift values
- Your charity brand and logo applied in a thoughtful way at each step of the donation process to increase connection to cause
- A new messaging section to allow the donor to see how their message will be displayed on the fundraiser's page
- A donation summary screen allowing the donor to review their gift, confirm Gift Aid and Donor Cover all before making a donation - adding clarity and transparency during the giving experience
- A brand new thank you page and donation receipt
When will this happen?
These changes will happen at midnight on August the 27th.
This is going to be a smooth transition for the following:
- All current donation form URLs will redirect to the new forms - no need to update your website or campaigns
- The preset suggested donation values will populate the new forms
- Any text description on the donation values*
- Survey questions
- Custom thank you page redirects
- Thank you page video embeds
- Finance codes and custom codes
- Regular Giving in appeals/direct.
- Gift Aid eligibility
- Charity notification emails (donation, new supporter, settlement available)
- Prefill form parameters and custom thank you page parameters